Swimming For Conditioning

I have a couple of dams on my property but not keen to let them swim there - not just snakes , although they scare the crap out of me, but according to my neighbour the people we bought the place from threw a whole lot of old bike frames into the big dam - and I'm not dredging it to find out.

Plus in a small pool I can control them doing laps and they're not just running in and out as they please.

Wow you have water in your dams? If I was in your shoes I would be sending my husband (in with thick waders being a kind soul), to clean up.

Might not be too healthy for your husband, but great for conditioning dogs.

Wow you have water in your dams? If I was in your shoes I would be sending my husband (in with thick waders being a kind soul), to clean up.

Might not be too healthy for your husband, but great for conditioning dogs.

:thumbsup::rofl: :D :D

Love it ! (Don't think he's going to tho')

I swim mine pretty much every day during summer, and have only noticed a little drying out of coats (Elvis mainly, but then he is a bit precious :) ). I would love my own doggy pool, and the dogs would love it too. I have a hard enough time keeping Elvis and Harri out of the clam shell for 5 mins when it is hot & quite often when it is not hot as well.