Orijen Suppliers

MissMaddy

Thanks Charli73 and kosti.

Charli73, the place in Ringwood is between Ringwood and Lilydale. I think it's next door to the new location of saddle-up. Looks like I may have to drive out there tomorrow as my current dry food is nearly out, and I want to mix them initially instead of changing straight over. I'm trying it as it was recommended to help with Zali's slightly itchy skin, and I'd like to try her on a raw diet eventually, I'm just not quite confident enough to do it properly yet.

Thanks Kosti, I may try 4 paws or pookinuk next time, we're just trying the orijen, so will see how we go.

ETA- Sorry Charli73, the place I'm thinking of doesn't sell orijen. They sell EVO, Innova and California natural, which are all not quite what I'm after. Guess I better order some orijen from one of the 2 places suggested.

Edited by MissMaddy

Thanks Charli73 and kosti.

Charli73, the place in Ringwood is between Ringwood and Lilydale. I think it's next door to the new location of saddle-up. Looks like I may have to drive out there tomorrow as my current dry food is nearly out, and I want to mix them initially instead of changing straight over. I'm trying it as it was recommended to help with Zali's slightly itchy skin, and I'd like to try her on a raw diet eventually, I'm just not quite confident enough to do it properly yet.

Thanks Kosti, I may try 4 paws or pookinuk next time, we're just trying the orijen, so will see how we go.

ETA- Sorry Charli73, the place I'm thinking of doesn't sell orijen. They sell EVO, Innova and California natural, which are all not quite what I'm after. Guess I better order some orijen from one of the 2 places suggested.

MM, Ive just swapped Zoe onto RC for her itchy skin from Proplan.. hoping that works. I had it delivered to me at work by pets pantry.... Pet stock in Mitcham have it too though...

Best of luck, love to hear how the Orijen goes..

Thanks Charli73. I managed to get some from a place in Thornbury today, so will let you know how we go. We also got some for the cat, as well as some BARF paddies, and they sell heaps of meat (including Camel!! ;) ) as well as really cheap pigs' ears. Will definitely be going back!

I wonder if Camel would be ok for Zali? :thumbsup: I've never heard of anyone feeding it.

I managed to get some from a place in Thornbury today, so will let you know how we go.

Oooh.. what's the name of the shop? What were the prices like?

The place was called Pet Maniacs, and they're on High St. I'm not sure of all of the individual prices, but the pigs' ears were $1.30 each or 20 for $25. They didn't have a big bag of the orijen, so I'm not sure of the prices as I got quite a few things. The meat seemed about average to the prices I usually pay, but anything frozen is preservative free. I'd consider trying different meats, but I don't know much about camel or ox, as she's not great on beef or roo, so don't know if they'd be ok for her.

They have a website, www.petmaniacs.com.au

I managed to get some from a place in Thornbury today, so will let you know how we go.

The place was called Pet Maniacs, and they're on High St.

Thanks for all of that information! Hopefully I'll have time to go there on the weekend (freezer space permitting).

I saw the shop's opening hours but there is no indication of when Diesel will be there. What a cutie!! :)

The place was called Pet Maniacs, and they're on High St.

Thanks for all of that information! Hopefully I'll have time to go there on the weekend (freezer space permitting).

I saw the shop's opening hours but there is no indication of when Diesel will be there. What a cutie!! :love:

No probs, it's a great shop!

I think Diesel's there most of the time. He was there when I went, definitely a gorgeous boy!