Mobile Dog Wash - Recommendations?

I flicked through the Yellow Pages the other day and thought to treat our 18 month old labrador to a mobile dog wash service and get his nails clipped and so forth...

The main company that was advertising was "Hydro Dog" so gave their number a call and was put through to an operator, they took all my details and said a local franchise operator would get back to me - so far it has been three days and I have not heard a word, do they actually want the business??

Can anybody recommend a good mobile dog wash service in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne? So far my experience with Hydro Dog doesn't seem to be off to a good start - makes me wonder how reliable they are...

Regards, Shaun (sticks1977)

Personally I would not use a Mobile Dog Wash. I did many many years ago and my dog got a horrendous skin infection that resulted in many Vet trips and major hair loss- not a good look on a Collie :laugh: .

I have my own hydrobath, dryer etc so can do my own . The Vet here in Cranbourne West has a great set-up and is disinfected after every dog( I used their bath and dryer until we had our pergola built and had somewhere to set up my gear).