Sastifaction

lol i know this sounds so trivial

but im sooo pleased with jet hes such a smart cookie and everytime i teach the lil bugger something new even if its something small it just give me this awesome feeling of like sastifaction i dunno if anyone gets that ?? but its awesome!!!!!

hahahah!! yeahaa!

It's not trivial, Zeping.

Even professional dog trainers who train all sorts of different dogs every day still get that 'buzz' when a dog performs what we have been seeking to teach.

It is great and I hope you will continue to enjoy those moments (and even the frustrating ones that are sometimes sent to try you) for the rest of your doggy interactive life :laugh:.

Haha i have the exact same feeling!

When i train my guy Grizzly i feel great when he learns a new thing.. even today when i took him for his first walk and taught him to heel and sit everytime i stop walking i got a huge buzz from it :)

I get a buzz with any dog that responds to me and gives me the movement I want.

Gambit, Annabell and Scotty are so enthused about clicker training I never stop trying to think of something else they can do. The cardboard box or finding items are the funniest games. :(

I love the interaction between me and the dogs when the clicker comes out. To see them trying so hard to make me click is a buzz. :)

I get a buzz out of a handler who is having trouble getting their dog to do a bow, drop etc and then see the look on the handlers face when the dog gets it. ;)

Gambit is so quick on the uptake, but then again he's an Aussie.

An instructer during a class tried so hard to get me to take Gambit to a new level. Wow did he ever. The Instructor was amazed at how quickly Gambit understood exactly what was required of him.

The Buzz, whatever it be is so rewarding. You will see that your reaction is in no way trivial, it is part of being a dog owner who loves their dogs and loves to keep their brains working.

post-6277-1223343837_thumb.jpg