Warringal Trial This Weekend......entered?

Hi J

Yep, I had to even beg for a late entry as I hadn't been down to the club for a few months!

Broke my dumbell in half too when I piffed it out of the ring and hit the start post on the way out!!

Will be trialling with a new one to be purchased on Sunday :rolleyes:

Hi Kallistar

Will be entered in Open Dog with my brindle boy.

Good point about Daylight savings.......Was warned, but forgot!!

You UD and Open?

The ground is covered with daisys so a white dumbell will come in handy........as I found out on Sunday (couldn't see my plain wooden one). The grass isn't long, but there is a lot going on colourwise.

Hi Kallistar

Will be entered in Open Dog with my brindle boy.

Good point about Daylight savings.......Was warned, but forgot!!

You UD and Open?

The ground is covered with daisys so a white dumbell will come in handy........as I found out on Sunday (couldn't see my plain wooden one). The grass isn't long, but there is a lot going on colourwise.

Hi DogDude,

Yeap I have entered both Open and UD with my boy. And novice with my CKCS. No, no daisies, Trinket can't find her dumbell in Daisies. And change of position she moves half a body length..to right in front of depending on her mood.

So if you see me, say hi....

Cheers

Hi DogDude,

Yeap I have entered both Open and UD with my boy.

Ohh......will probably be in the same ring in Open! Will see you there. Lets hope the weather holds out. At least there will be no mud, although that side of the ground can get slushy.

Thanks for the good luck too guys......may need it if it rains! Oscar is a bit of woose when its wet.

Hi DogDude,

Ohh......will probably be in the same ring in Open! Will see you there. Lets hope the weather holds out. At least there will be no mud, although that side of the ground can get slushy.

Thanks for the good luck too guys......may need it if it rains! Oscar is a bit of woose when its wet.

And the rain can stay away while we are both in the ring, you for Oscar's sake and me cause I don't have windscreen wipers on my glasses LOL.

Hi DogDude,

And the rain can stay away while we are both in the ring, you for Oscar's sake and me cause I don't have windscreen wipers on my glasses LOL.

Hi, It was good to meet you yesterday DogDude.

Cheers