Artemis In Brisbane?

Jimmay

Does anyone know if there's anywhere i can get Artemis in Brisbane? :nahnah:

Tyson has just about finished his bag of Orijen and ive been wanting to try something elce since he's always got loose stools and farts that will clear a room! (Not to mention he always seems to smell, even a day after bathing him)

So far it seems Artemis looks pretty good but i cant find it anywhere! :rofl: Can anyone recommend me any good dog food thats similar in quality that i might be able to find in Bris??

(Ive already had Tyson on eaglepack holisitic which he didnt do well on either)

I've ordered it from a DOLer (I think it was 4paws) and it came via post but the postage wasn't too bad at all. Quen used to be on EP and EP Hol and I had the same problem - loose stool and heaps of smelly farts. I've tried Orijen and was very satisfied - especially as my old girl (GSDxKelpie) stopped shedding for the first time!!! They now on Artemis and I'm just as happy with that. I've treid both Artemis as well - grain-free and the normal one - both are great but the old girl started shedding again, so I think I might stay on Orijen. But it could also be that she's loosing her winter coat so I wait and see. She only gets 1 cup a day, so it lasts her very very long.