K9 Force In Qld

Seita

mcq, glad to hear you are able to work things out with your girl. I wish you all the best

Time will tell Monah....

Sorry to hear about your old girl... you did the best thing for her, though it's always hard to say goodbye.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Midol - where do you get the fire hose from cos I need to make myself some tugs too!

Glad to hear that you guys are still raving about the workshop! I was braindead until I fell asleep last night because of it - a total zombie at work yesterday! :confused:

Umm, ebay has it pretty cheap. $60 for 30m from memory. Should have got some before the seminar then we could have shared it around as I don't really need 30m of tugs :rofl:

Monah - Sorry to hear about Pindi I know how special she was too you jsut by the way you spoke about her. :cry::cry:

Huski - Watching you jump everytime a bug came near you was hysterical it was like they were aiming at you :thumbsup::confused::(:(

MSQ - Remember if Loki is hasn't learn control with the prey item use the back tie idea, it is so much better that getting bitten.

Russ Ren - Bakari is such a wiz isn't he now you have to learn how to harness that food drive :wave::wave: :p

It has been great reading what everyone got out of the week-end. I am still in the prosess of re writing the 10 pages of notes I took so I can make sense of them. :thumbsup:

I have quite a few pics so I'll start posting them for you all I'm not real good at it so I hope they all come through.

In now particular order .....

post-2971-1225836215_thumb.jpg

post-2971-1225836279_thumb.jpg

post-2971-1225836294_thumb.jpg

post-2971-1225836309_thumb.jpg

Huski - Watching you jump everytime a bug came near you was hysterical it was like they were aiming at you :confused::(:(:wave:

Hardy har har :p They soooo had it in for me! :thumbsup:

Love the pics Maree, thank you for posting the lovely ones of my boy :wave:

ETA: You forgot the one of spotty doing ballet :thumbsup:

Edited by huski

ARGHHHH! How's this for food drive! Bakari has obviously taught himself how to open the freezer - got up this morning and the little bugger has eaten a box of choc covered ice-creams, 1kg mince and opened the frozen chips :rofl:

Little sh*t

I hope you rewarded him for that!! :rofl: What a clever boy, I'll take him anytime!!! :rofl: