K9 Force In Qld

Seita

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rocco1, I'm guessing there will be space, I hope so, as we are learning about aggression. I'd hate Monah to give us all a lesson :rofl::rofl: I'll be at the bottom of the class :love: As it is I have to stand away from everyone at agility etc. :love: I just love that 'left out' feeling :love:

I have NO idea where to go at all, last gold coast visit was 1994 to the 'worlds' with the kids. I'm too country so GC is a bit much for me. Mr. Tomtom will find it :love: :D

I am more worried about moving my big beast through. So I could be more embarrassing. :love: Hopefully I will have him poked away before to many people arrive. :)

So where do I hire the GPS aka Mr Tomtom? :rofl:

K9: yeah we will see, I turn up & you all go quiet I bet lol

:love: You wish! Well, I am LOUDER on here than in real life (IMO!!)

Rocco1, is your beast doggy agro or human aggro?? I sort of fancy a slobbery kiss or two :):rofl: (please don't tell K9!!)

:) You wish! Well, I am LOUDER on here than in real life (IMO!!)

Rocco1, is your beast doggy agro or human aggro?? I sort of fancy a slobbery kiss or two :rofl::rofl: (please don't tell K9!!)

No he loves people and hugs. He is just a bit silly when he is challenged. Wont back down. Sort of guy to never start a fight but finish one. :wink: I just want to learn to handle him better. :love: But also he doesn't do well with dogs he doesn't know in his face.

Nah we won't - we'll all leave :hug:

Just kidding :D

Huski is really quiet, in fact I don't think I have ever heard her speak?

:hug::(

Edited by spotty.spot.spot

No he loves people and hugs. He is just a bit silly when he is challenged. Wont back down. Sort of guy to never start a fight but finish one. :wink: I just want to learn to handle him better. :dunce: But also he doesn't do well with dogs he doesn't know in his face.

yep, our dogs shouldn't meet. that's mine to a tee.

No he loves people and hugs. He is just a bit silly when he is challenged. Wont back down. Sort of guy to never start a fight but finish one. :wink: I just want to learn to handle him better. :dunce: But also he doesn't do well with dogs he doesn't know in his face.

yep, our dogs shouldn't meet. that's mine to a tee.

:laugh: I'm hoping Roc doesnt meet any dogs. :o

Lmao, I can bring a broken dog... But Lily is such a snuggle bum!

You wanna see a snuggle bum... wait till you meet Bakari. Biggest sooky mummy's boy you will ever meet. He will probably try and sit in my lap if I let him out of his crate, he does try to climb onto my lap when I'm on the computer. He'll bark at me if I walk too far away from him, until he's offlead with another dog playing - then his ears are painted on and I don't exist :rofl:

Poor Griffin, I'm going to feel so mean, but he will spend all breaks in his crate, unless on a lead and no off-lead dogs around. he's just too unpredictable... one minute happy, the next picking a fight. And lets face it, he's ugly (cute in a special way) enough without getting beat up.

A mastiff or such trapped in a frenchie body... poor mite.

Maybe all of us yucky dog people can sit in our own corner (well-spaced out) while all the 'normal' dogs play.

I think there is only 3 dogs that can play by the sounds - Lily, Mia & Monster!

Bakari will be in his crate most of the time but that's because he'll try to play with dogs that don't want to play with him and he's too strong for me!

I think there are a lot of fenced off leash areas for playing, I don't think we'll have much time for playing during the workshops! :rofl:

Hopefully I can use one of the off leash areas to let Mishy have a run, when no one else is in there. He doesn't get to do that very often :rofl:

I think there are a lot of fenced off leash areas for playing, I don't think we'll have much time for playing during the workshops!

Hopefully I can use one of the off leash areas to let Mishy have a run, when no one else is in there. He doesn't get to do that very often

maybe we need a timetable - 20 min each dog to save their insanity :o

and how do i sign and pay up? - call the centre or provider

I think there are a lot of fenced off leash areas for playing, I don't think we'll have much time for playing during the workshops!

Hopefully I can use one of the off leash areas to let Mishy have a run, when no one else is in there. He doesn't get to do that very often

maybe we need a timetable - 20 min each dog to save their insanity :o

and how do i sign and pay up? - call the centre or provider

PM Seita who started this thread and she will take care of all that for you :)