K9 Force In Qld

Seita

have the best time

wish my friend with the growling pup could go

is there one planned for central coast or sydney any time soon?

There has only just been one in sydney - it was fantastic! (thanks Steve!)

so we can check Steve's website for any upcoming events?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cabins are all gone guys so everyone else will be camping sorry!

***SPECIAL*** If you book and pay between the 10th and 17th of October Steve is offering a 10% discount on the workshop costs!

***SPECIAL*** If you book and pay between the 10th and 17th of October Steve is offering a 10% discount on the workshop costs!

So if we've paid before tomorrow we don't get the discount?

ETA: I don't really care as its only $20 just wondering :laugh:

Edited by huski

So if we've paid before tomorrow we don't get the discount?

ETA: I don't really care as its only $20 just wondering :)

Pretty much, but at least you're guaranteed a spot and had first pick with cabins and things like that!! :laugh:

Well, I've done it!! Booked.Seita is away for the weekend so will finalise when she gets back ( I THINK the girl I spoke to is her) :laugh::rofl:

We had to wait for work rosters to see what the weekend held, should be OK.

really looking forward to learning a lot, my training etc. skills are zilch. We will arrive fri night and I'm going to do the whole thing, but still thinking about Sunday, will have to ask OH as if we leave at about 6pm. we wont be home until 11pm or later. Also don't want to need to pull over on the highway for wees in the dark, hate the bruce highway :hug: We'll see, I'd love to stay, but will be flexible :laugh: Anyway, knowing my brain, it will explode due to overload by Sunday :laugh:

I think this K9 Force weekend is going to be just awesome!

Monah I'll finally get to meet you after all this time :)

:) Scary isn't it?? You'll be my first Doler :(:) Hope I'm not too embarrassing, apologise in advance :thumbsup::laugh:

Monah, yes that was me you spoke to with the sound of 8 youth group kids yelling at the top of their lungs behind me!!!

It's only a few weeks to go now guys! Places are filling up pretty quickly so we should have a good group there!

I'm going, bringing Lily with me.

Montu & Gizmo will just be too much trouble as Gizmo will eat anything that comes within 3m of me and Montu just can't be given much attention and honestly, I don't trust people enough to ignore him when I ask :)

Edited by Lord Midol

Montu & Gizmo will just be too much trouble as Montu will eat anything that comes within 3m of me and Montu just can't be given much attention and honestly, I don't trust people enough to ignore him when I ask :laugh:

Yeah - people like me :):confused:

Montu & Gizmo will just be too much trouble as Montu will eat anything that comes within 3m of me and Montu just can't be given much attention and honestly, I don't trust people enough to ignore him when I ask :p

Yeah - people like me :thumbsup: :p

exactly :p

Montu & Gizmo will just be too much trouble as Gizmo will eat anything that comes within 3m of me and Montu just can't be given much attention and honestly, I don't trust people enough to ignore him when I ask :rofl:

Hi Midol, I'm sorry, can you tell me who and 'breed' Lily, Gizmo and Montu are?? I'm out of the loop :rofl: I'm just bringing Monah, oh , and OH!! But his training is pretty good and he doesn't have any aggression issues :rolleyes:

Montu & Gizmo will just be too much trouble as Gizmo will eat anything that comes within 3m of me and Montu just can't be given much attention and honestly, I don't trust people enough to ignore him when I ask :laugh:

Hi Midol, I'm sorry, can you tell me who and 'breed' Lily, Gizmo and Montu are?? I'm out of the loop ;) I'm just bringing Monah, oh , and OH!! But his training is pretty good and he doesn't have any aggression issues :)

I'm not Midol but Lily and Gizmo are Sibes and Montu is his new GSD pup :laugh: