Doggie Chiropractor Or Like

ness

As the topic states looking for a chiropractor or like in Adelaide. Four people commented on my girls performance in the UD ring on Friday night at the Royal and thought she looked like she might have a problem with her back end. I have taken her to a person in the past but I am not entirely happy and I am looking for recommendations. I am in Torrens Park (Mitcham area) but happy to travel if the person is worth the trip.

I know MyVet (Bird and Lindsay) do chiro as part of there vet practice but not sure what they are like.

Happy to take recommendations via PM if people don't wish to post here.

I live in the South of Adelaide and know there's a vet in Christies Beach - I can PM you his details if you like, who is a standard chiro but also consults for animals after hours twice a week.

He was sooo great with my rottie - even trying to take x-rays unsedated to diagnose his condition.

Hi Sally,

I've heard excellent reports about Lindsay and Bird :rofl:

Both Jessie and Pele have visited Andrew Mladenovic at Kilkenny. He's good, but the other guy that does work at the clinic, Matthew Condon, Chiropet 0414808720 is excellent.

I also used to take Jessie to a Muscular Therapist, Bill Hatchard, Hatchard's Way and took Pele after she broke her foot. He worked wonders with Jessie. He is an elderly guy in his 80's. I'm not sure if he is still alive. He's at Valley View, 82655257

Hope Ness is OK.

Does anyone know how much chiro costs for dogs? Louie could do with some but I kind of want to know what I am up for before I get there.

The one I know of down south charges $30 for a consult.

Do you mind pmingtheir details?

I am booked in with chiropet in kilkenny on tuesday but the south one would be better for location as well as price.