Groomer And Vet In Sydney?

Hi all,

This is my first post :laugh:

So, we get our gorgeous 9 week old American Cocker Spaniel flown from Melbourne this Sat (pic attached)...and Im in dire need of a good vet in our area, so that I can arrange her vaccinations in the next few weeks.

Also, trying to get some recommendations for a good groomer out this way...I dont think there are many trained in grooming Am Cockers, but Im willing to allow some "botch jobs" in order for them to learn. :shrug:

We are in the southwestern part of Sydney (Liverpool area), but willing to travel.

Thanks!

post-25467-1220851877_thumb.jpg

Are you going to show the dog? If you are you will need to find someone who knows what they're doing, there is a tremendous lot of grooming involved with this breed.

No, wont be showing her...she is just a pet. She is show standard, except for her bite, which is why we got to have her! :laugh:

Rysup, Rooty Hill is a bit far, but if I cant find anyone closer, I can take her up there...

Depends how you want her groomed.Most groomers have no probs doing a yank.Generally you just keep them in a puppy clip.Fluffy legs etc etc.

If she has a good top coat you wouldnt clip that just shorten her legs for easy pet maintance.

The key is get them done regular.