Melbourne Dog Centre

Im buying(trying to) a hydrobath through these people but they arent very responsive. Ive told them what i want and i am keen to purchase now but its like pulling teeth to get an response from them. When i do get a response its in huge bold letters and not very professional eg: using thru instead of through.

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them, or should i be looking elsewhere.

I have nothing but praise for Melb Dog Centre :) but I did my business personally over the phone. I ordered my CM2H Dryer and it was delivered by them, earlier than expected and I received a discount for paying cash.

Have you tried phoning them? Both Andrew and Emmett are really great to deal with and many others in this area will tell you the same

Thank you for the replies. Im going through these guys because they are closest and have cheap delivery and a bit less expensive. I have been dealing with Emmet im just finding it hard to get any sort of response especially when i have stated i am ready to buy now. I was beginning to wonder whether I should look elsewhere and very nearly told them i would be. Maybe i will need to give them a ring, im desperate, i have bought a dryer i just want my hydrobath.....NOW. LOL