Sending Pics To People

Kirislin

HI-

what size/resolution do you send your pics at?

To retain teh quality, you can send them at full resolution-BUT, most people do not want to have 2,3,4, megapixel photos arriving- on slower connections, they take ages to open, then they fill up your hard drive :thumbsup:

I use PICASA mostly for emailing pics- as they are done automatically, and altho smaller, are still quite good quality- not much detail lost.

have a read here- emailing photos

The other alternative, (which I use more & more), is to put your pics up on an online site, such as Flickr, photobucket, or the picasa web album- and then everyone can go and see the pictures themselves :o

HI-

what size/resolution do you send your pics at? Ummmmmmmmmm I dont know, I just click attach photos and it does it. :thumbsup:

To retain teh quality, you can send them at full resolution-BUT, most people do not want to have 2,3,4, megapixel photos arriving- on slower connections, they take ages to open, then they fill up your hard drive :o

I use PICASA mostly for emailing pics- as they are done automatically, and altho smaller, are still quite good quality- not much detail lost.

have a read here- emailing photos

The other alternative, (which I use more & more), is to put your pics up on an online site, such as Flickr, photobucket, or the picasa web album- and then everyone can go and see the pictures themselves :o

Yep, already using photobucket but even there, they're not as detailed as on my computer file.