Martingale Collars

You could try Callicoma Kelpies

Plain martingales in black, blue, green, red and purple ($9) and "fancy" martingales in pawprints or patterns ($13)

http://www.callicoma.com.au/collars1.htm

Email them if you need anything - a great bunch to deal with.

They've got nice limited slip collars- are the limited slip any different or more effective than the martingale? I've lost Lil's martingale so I'm using a chain martingale which is too big so it doesn't sit nicely on her neck.

You could try Callicoma Kelpies

Plain martingales in black, blue, green, red and purple ($9) and "fancy" martingales in pawprints or patterns ($13)

http://www.callicoma.com.au/collars1.htm

Email them if you need anything - a great bunch to deal with.

They've got nice limited slip collars- are the limited slip any different or more effective than the martingale? I've lost Lil's martingale so I'm using a chain martingale which is too big so it doesn't sit nicely on her neck.

good question :laugh: I might actually start a thread about this incase no one looks in here

Edited by 4 Paws

The Kelpie site looks great, lots of choice and very cheap, are the buckles strong?

I'm afraid that I don't know as I have never purchased these collars from them. Just happen to remember seeing them on the website when I was ordering something else.

The Kelpie site looks great, lots of choice and very cheap, are the buckles strong?

I'm afraid that I don't know as I have never purchased these collars from them. Just happen to remember seeing them on the website when I was ordering something else.

Have ordered a few martingales from this site and so far over the last year they still look new and are very hard wearing and I give them the :rofl: on price and quality :rofl:

Not sure if the link will take you where I want it too - weird website.

However, the styles that come in the martingale (they call them half-check and have a chain) are (with the product code next to them:

Nitelife HC11

Snake HC06

Fanbelt HC05

http://www.rogz.com/home.htm

thanks for that.So the martingale only comes in a 1/2 check chain,no soft martingales??

I saw a fanbelt collar(not the fanbelt 1/2 check one) at Petbarn today but couldn't work out if it was supposed to be a regular collar or not.Did see the 1/2 check ones but was looking for a soft webbing one,not a chain one

What they call their "half check" is what I call a martingale with a chain. They do not seem to do an "all fabric" martingale.

They do a "web half check", which is similar to the limited slip collar from the kelpie website, if that makes sense.

I'll try to explain where to find this stuff on their website...

Go to www.rogz.com\home.htm

Click on the top right image (hover over them until you find the one that says "beltz")

On the next page you should see a box (towards the top right) that says "beltz home page) - click on this.

On the bottom right of the next page you should see a magnifying glass which says "Dogs Product Range" next to it - click on this.

This should take you to a table will all their different collars, with the styles across the top.

Edited by squeak

• 2 weeks later...