Tick Stop

laffi

I don't know about you, but I'd not risk my dog's life to find out if it works. :rofl:

Well my dogs are on Advantix but one of them is slightly allergic to it. I can't use the tick collars because they play all the time and swim a lot too.

So I am just exploring different options :rofl:

I have little or no faith in the pseudosciences and would never consider replacing good tick poisoning prevention strategies with a few drops of homeopathic nosode. I wouldn't use homeopathy as a substitute for vaccination either.

I don't know about you, but I'd not risk my dog's life to find out if it works. :rofl:

Well my dogs are on Advantix but one of them is slightly allergic to it. I can't use the tick collars because they play all the time and swim a lot too.

How about Permoxin sprays? It kills ticks on contact.

Dogs treated with homeopathic nosodes die of Parvo etc. The problem with homeopathics is that there's usually no research to support their efficacy.

Putting your faith in an untested product be it pharmacuetical, homeopathic or whatever is not my cup of tea.

How about Permoxin sprays? It kills ticks on contact.

Dogs treated with homeopathic nosodes die of Parvo etc. The problem with homeopathics is that there's usually no research to support their efficacy.

Putting your faith in an untested product be it pharmacuetical, homeopathic or whatever is not my cup of tea.

She has a slight allergic reaction to Permoxin as well.

I am not going to give up Advantix for an untested, homeopathic product. I have a PhD in physics and am very skeptical about pseudo sciences as well :rofl: .

I am just asking if anyone used it and what was their experience. I am intrigued how it *might* work.

A few of my clients swear by Mitey Fresh Tick repeller discs. They're sensible people living in a tick area and the discs have been very sucessful for them. I bought one to try but kept using Permoxin aswell as, I didn't trust the disc on it's own :rofl:

I can't remember their exact name but if you google Mitey Fresh products you'll find it.

What about using Proban if your dog has allergies?

A few of my clients swear by Mitey Fresh Tick repeller discs. They're sensible people living in a tick area and the discs have been very sucessful for them. I bought one to try but kept using Permoxin aswell as, I didn't trust the disc on it's own :eek:

I can't remember their exact name but if you google Mitey Fresh products you'll find it.

What about using Proban if your dog has allergies?

Thanks heaps.

Is this the one you mean ?