Ch Benshiva The Slayer

benshiva

Buffy I'm so sorry I didn't get to see you, and I'm so sorry this happened to you on your 8th birthday.

I have no words, my heart is broken, but I'm so happy that you gave joy to your human owners, and that I got to love you for the two years you were with me. I gave you to your new humans because I knew it was the right thing to do for you.

You blossomed under their care and I'll be forever grateful for that. You didn't know that my heart ached every day for you (nobody did), and will ache every day now because I never saw you again after you left. You were a beautiful girl and I'm so proud that I bred you.

I love you dear girl. RIP.

Oh Mel,

I am so sorry for your loss. Buffy was such a sweet, sweet girl and she will always be remembered by you and Brett and the family she happily shared the life off as well as the many people out there that greatly admire your dogs.

8 years was not long enough, run free Buffy :laugh:

Oh Mel tears are running down my cheeks for your beautiful girl. What an amazing tribute to a little girl that truely stole your heart & everyones that she met.

She was the reason I have got a Benshiva as she was the one who drew me to your webpage, so thankyou Buffy. We send our hugs & kisses to you and Brett.

Run free Buffy. Too soon but you truely made an impact.

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts. I feel a little silly to be honest as Buffy didn't live with me for the last almost 5 years of her life. I did miss her every day and it sure has hurt.

Thank you again for thinking of us.

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts. I feel a little silly to be honest as Buffy didn't live with me for the last almost 5 years of her life. I did miss her every day and it sure has hurt.

Thank you again for thinking of us.

Don't be silly. It does not hurt less, you still loved her all the same!!!!

I cried and I don't think that I ever met her. It is a wonderful thing that you did for her.

Mel & Brett

She'll walk beside you every day. The flash from the corner of your eye that you just can't quite make out that's her running around you. That warm sensation on your calf as you sit at your chair at work, that's her settling in beside you for a hard day at the office and that soft warm feel on your face as you lay in bed, that's her saying good night getting ready to watch over you. She'll be with you always.

RIP Buffy :p