Barf Patties

bozdog

I love the new BARF packaging! No longer do I have to throw fozen patties on the concrete to seperate them LOL

Yes smashing them on the concrete was at times trying but I found trying to open that tray then get rid of the boxand then scoop out that watery stuff inside more annoying and I like to see what is in the food I feed to my dogs and cats how do you know what was in it anymore

without sounding like i am on commission CC barf have a portion pack 6 serves much easier to use and look like the old patties did before they changed the packaging.

I slice the toplid with a knife down the side and tip upside down and nothing gets left? Are you defrosting overnight in the Fridge? Get rid of box? You put it in the bin LOL

Um, you look at the ingrediants to see what's in them LOL

I think you're sounding more like you're on commission LOL

ingredients on packaging is the greatest misleader in any petfood.check it on the PIAA regulations tell all.

a product can be called Beef but only contain 20% of that meat.

if anyone would like to pay commission it would be good then i could feed my 7 dogs and 4 cats for nothing.

so what are you paying for ingredients or packaging?

I prefer to pay for the ingredients myself and see that something looks like it says it is otherwise I could close my eyes and feed dry food.

Ah ok, so you're saying that Dr Billinghurst BARf only has 20% meat in their patties?

CC Barf doesn't seem to have penetrated NSW very far yet?? I know I can't get any in Wollongong, unless someone knows something I don't? In any case Dr B's suits us fine, the doggies love it mixed in with their dry and I just lift the lid off the little pod and tip it out...can't imagine how you could mess this up?

not sure you would have to call and ask them the number is on their site.just out of curiosity if you luv barf why feed dry?

Well the dry I feed is Orijen which serves both my dogs very well and they thrive on it, I didn't actually say I love barf, I said the dogs love barf patties mixed in with their dry. I think it's good for them and they eat a half/half diet, although Orijen is as close to barf in dry food form as you could get anyway. They also get raw meaty bones. One day when I have a bigger freezer I will probably try making my own barf patties and keep a larger stock of bones on hand. DR B's would be pricey to feed as a sole diet I think and the dry food keeps their teeth in check on the days they don't get bones and is much better for travelling. Curisoity satisfied?

CC Barf doesn't seem to have penetrated NSW very far yet?? I know I can't get any in Wollongong, unless someone knows something I don't? In any case Dr B's suits us fine, the doggies love it mixed in with their dry and I just lift the lid off the little pod and tip it out...can't imagine how you could mess this up?

not sure you would have to call and ask them the number is on their site.just out of curiosity if you luv barf why feed dry?

Well the dry I feed is Orijen which serves both my dogs very well and they thrive on it, I didn't actually say I love barf, I said the dogs love barf patties mixed in with their dry. I think it's good for them and they eat a half/half diet, although Orijen is as close to barf in dry food form as you could get anyway. They also get raw meaty bones. One day when I have a bigger freezer I will probably try making my own barf patties and keep a larger stock of bones on hand. DR B's would be pricey to feed as a sole diet I think and the dry food keeps their teeth in check on the days they don't get bones and is much better for travelling. Curisoity satisfied?

thank you I am always interested in the opinion of others on the feeding of any foods to their dogs and cats.I find it a most intriguing subject.

I love the new BARF packaging! No longer do I have to throw fozen patties on the concrete to seperate them LOL

Yes smashing them on the concrete was at times trying but I found trying to open that tray then get rid of the boxand then scoop out that watery stuff inside more annoying and I like to see what is in the food I feed to my dogs and cats how do you know what was in it anymore

without sounding like i am on commission CC barf have a portion pack 6 serves much easier to use and look like the old patties did before they changed the packaging.

I slice the toplid with a knife down the side and tip upside down and nothing gets left? Are you defrosting overnight in the Fridge? Get rid of box? You put it in the bin LOL

Um, you look at the ingrediants to see what's in them LOL

I think you're sounding more like you're on commission LOL

ingredients on packaging is the greatest misleader in any petfood.check it on the PIAA regulations tell all.

a product can be called Beef but only contain 20% of that meat.

if anyone would like to pay commission it would be good then i could feed my 7 dogs and 4 cats for nothing.

so what are you paying for ingredients or packaging?

I prefer to pay for the ingredients myself and see that something looks like it says it is otherwise I could close my eyes and feed dry food.

Ah ok, so you're saying that Dr Billinghurst BARf only has 20% meat in their patties?

don't know don't make it.I love Great Danes though and your Boston is he the black withe white on his chest I had one who looked like that and he was the greatest character .something very special about Great Danes.