Raw Birthday Cake

It is hard to believe but Angel and Shadow will be 1 on Thursday. :kissbetter: I feed them a raw diet. I am at a loss of what to do for a birthday cake as all of the ones I have found have grains in them. I am after something healthy to go with their raw diet.

I was thinking about making a meatloaf for Bakari who's 1 on the 30th June... Iced with Cream cheese I'm sure they'll love it :kissbetter:

I was thinking of a meat loaf as well,. I thought of making it out of chicken or turkey mince because Shadow can't really tolerate beef. I suppose it wouldn't hurt them to have the meat cooked just this once.

:cry: why not jusy make it from mince bound together with egg place in cake tin & freeze before serving out (DEFROST it first though )7 decorate it with sardines or someting u could also blend some raw vegies in the mix !!we want pics b4 its devowed!!!! :kissbetter:

I was thinking about making a meatloaf for Bakari who's 1 on the 30th June... Iced with Cream cheese I'm sure they'll love it :cry:

that's a great idea! Orbit's 1 in August ( :kissbetter: ) - i might steal that one!!

I have decided that I will switch their menu around and Thursday can be their chicken mince night. I will turn it into a large patty with their favourite vegetables and other things they like and decorate it.

Bakari was one yesterday and here he is with his meatloaf after the sparkler was finished - wouldn't come close enough to get a photo while the sparkler was on there :thumbsup:

I just had 1kg mince and grated carrot and pumpkin into it with an egg...

post-16904-1214857247_thumb.jpg

Bakari was one yesterday and here he is with his meatloaf after the sparkler was finished - wouldn't come close enough to get a photo while the sparkler was on there :thumbsup:

I just had 1kg mince and grated carrot and pumpkin into it with an egg...

trust he had a wonderfull tailwagging day, the cake looks yummie :D