How Are People Doing There Signature's Etc

baramewe

Hello its me again how are people doing there signatures etc I had someone do mine but I would like to do it myself I now have CS3 now but is that what you use to do this I have tryed to work it out but are finding CS3 very hard.?????? :laugh:

Hello its me again how are people doing there signatures etc I had someone do mine but I would like to do it myself I now have CS3 now but is that what you use to do this I have tryed to work it out but are finding CS3 very hard.?????? :)

Mine's pretty basic but I do mine in PS.

What do you want to do?

Hello its me again how are people doing there signatures etc I had someone do mine but I would like to do it myself I now have CS3 now but is that what you use to do this I have tryed to work it out but are finding CS3 very hard.?????? :rolleyes:

Mine's pretty basic but I do mine in PS.

What do you want to do?

I am just trying to figure out how to do my own sigis and also put my photos in backgrounds, cartoon signatures etc

I use Photoshop, it can be completely overwhelming the first time you have a play around in it but there are some great step by step tutorials out there to help you on your way.

http://www.good-tutorials.com/tutorials/photoshop

[/quote

Hi Liliana I have had a short go at photoshop havent really had a good look at it but will give it another go and I will have a look at the tutorials thanks.

I have Paint Shop Pro. You should be able to download a trial version of either PSP or Photoshop. www.corel.com should get you to PSP, I think Photoshop is Adobe? Not sure LOL

Hi, im new! :laugh:

I dont have photoshop, is there a downloadable version at all so i can do a signature?

thanks for your help

My husband bought photoshop CS3 home from work for me but I cant work our how to do signatures on it it is very hard I download a trial version from the net of paintshop pro 2 but could not work it out either oh well I will keep on trying. :rolleyes: