Australian Dog Training (adt)

I think they're pretty good. Lots of locations and the price depends on what package you take.

There is a few eg. Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. Bronze covers basic obedience where as Platinum lets you go as far as you like. I think bronze starts at a couple of hundred $ and it goes up from there, but membership is for the lifetime of your dog.

Also they have information sessions which you could take your pup along to, have a chat and see if they suit you.

Stupid me, I just came back & saw the top of the 1st post. Are they like regular regular dog obedience clubs run by volunteers? or are they privately owned?

I am not sure. But they are quite big. All the trainers are qualified have done a course through NDTF (National Dog Trainers Federation)

ADT has been discussed on DOL quite a few times. There is a search function at the bottom left of the list of threads and if you type in ADT you should get lots of info. I'd give you my opinion here, but you will just read it again plenty of times in the other threads :thumbsup:

ADT has been discussed on DOL quite a few times. There is a search function at the bottom left of the list of threads and if you type in ADT you should get lots of info. I'd give you my opinion here, but you will just read it again plenty of times in the other threads :laugh:

Mmmmm, I tried that but the search returns nothing.

:thumbsup:

Not sure why just ADT doesn't work, I'm sure I have had results from that search before.

Try "Australian Dog Training", with the quotation marks as I've typed it. I just tried it myself and it turned up quite a few threads :thumbsup:

We have our GSD pup with ADT enrolled in platinum. We are very happy with them as they have many classes at different centres and you can go once, twice week, its up to you. Mainly in melb eastern suburbs and we get different things from each centre/trainer, some conflicting though you have your fav instructors.. they suit us and our pup... have info night and see how you like them..

now off to do a search and see what others have said..

If you have any other questions pm me.