Eagle Pack Puppy Food

Hi everyone,

I have been feeding my 12 week old puppy the Eagle Pack puppy dry food & so far she seems to love it. I am now onto my second bag of it but have noticed the colour of the food in the second bag is a different colour to the one in the first bag. The first bag of food was a very dark brown colour & this latest bag of food is a much lighter brown. :laugh: I was just wondering if anyone else has ever come across this & should I be concerned about it. My Puppy seems to still be eating it & the expirary date on it says Feb 2009,but I was just a bit concerned with the colour change.

Do you think I should return it & exchange it ( I got it from Pet stock ) or not worry about it & keep feeding it to her?

I'm probably worrying over nothing, but I suppose you can never be too careful.

Thanks in advance. :(

Edited by Baileys mum

Ok so I'm presuming due to no one responding to my post, that no one else has had this problem with their Eagle Pack puppy food, so I might just bring it back to Petstock & ask them if it looks normal to them.

Ok so I'm presuming due to no one responding to my post, that no one else has had this problem with their Eagle Pack puppy food, so I might just bring it back to Petstock & ask them if it looks normal to them.

Baileys mum, we have used Eagle Pack for quite some time and we love the product. Have never had any problems with the biscuits being a different colour!!! Maybe you have a Rep for Eagle Pack in your state that you could contact. In NSW I believe Jennifer Lawrance ( English Springer Spaniels ) is the Rep.

Hope this Helps.

Chloe gets eagle pack puppy for small to medium breed dogs - the one that comes in the yellow bag. It's always been dark brown.

Yes that's the same one we've been feeding my puppy, I knew there was something wrong with this batch, my pup is now refusing to eat it. My OH at the moment is returning it to Petstock, I hope they exchange it for us.