Agility Is Fun!

Ok this is a bit of a dorky post but I am still grinning about agility training on Monday and well no one in real life gets it!!

I have had to stop riding horses due to an injury and have been feeling rather miserable about it, I like my obedience but agility is FUN!

I like how the dogs seem to have a ball too. Brock is very quiet but he almost got hyped up on Monday night ;)

Anyway really no point to this post except to say I had a good training night! :p Can't wait to go around a full course.

Ok this is a bit of a dorky post but I am still grinning about agility training on Monday and well no one in real life gets it!!

I have had to stop riding horses due to an injury and have been feeling rather miserable about it, I like my obedience but agility is FUN!

I like how the dogs seem to have a ball too. Brock is very quiet but he almost got hyped up on Monday night :rofl:

Anyway really no point to this post except to say I had a good training night! ;) Can't wait to go around a full course.

JulesP, whatdya mean they don't get it, it makes perfect sense to me. :eek: I guess you are either into agility or you're not.

Some training days are like that, you go home on a high because either you or your dog eventually got something you have been working on, or you had a lighbulb moment and something just suddenly made sense. Those are the times I get all excited too, although the ones that are not so good are also valuable cause I learn what I need to focus on to make my dog understand. Either way I LOVE agility training. :p

Yeah I recently started agility with my boys, and they both love it.

Its so great when something finally clicks in their head and they understand what you're asking!

Toppy adores doing tunnels where Darcy just loves to jump!

Its so great when something finally clicks in their head and they understand what you're asking!

Poocow where did you end up going?

Let's see DD - my other hobby is pony showing so umm I don't tend to notice the lack of men! :rolleyes: (well straight men!)

All the blokes at work are more impressed with the agility than the obedience! (not gunna say what they say about the pony showing!!)

My 14yo daughter started agility with Benson this year and she absolutely loves it! Her friends just don't get that she'd rather be doing that than playing "proper" sports and they don't get the excitement when they learn something new. But I do!

When we rescued my boy, he came to us with no muscle tone - a year later and he's gained 8kgs of muscle but hasn't lost any fat so at the moment I'm trying to get him to lose some weight and do some (much needed) obedience training then we're going to give him a go at agility and see how he goes! I just wish he wasn't overweight - I would love to start now!

Poocow where did you end up going?

Whoops I only just saw this - Castle Hill (but I told you that on Sunday lol)