Brag

I had my first novice sweepstakes tonight and my very clever girl got 195/200 with first place and a qualify and if there had of been a highest score in trial prize she would have taken that too!!! The judge couldn't stop saying great things about her work which was pretty cool! :)

Edited by Seita

Thanks guys! This is only the 4th trial she's ever been in, and the first one in Novice. She is also the first dog I've trialled that has managed a score in the 190's so I'm pretty stoked!!!

K9: That must be one hell of a workshop we ran up there in QLD, you & Rom both doing very well! Well done!

You wouldn't have expected anything less from us would you?! :laugh: But yes, definitely a brilliant workshop. Thanks K9!

I've only just seen this, congratulations, what a great score thumbsup1.gif thumbsup1.gif . Look out Open biggrin.gif .

Damn straight! And UD as well while we're at it! :laugh: :laugh:

Whoo Hoo Congrats :laugh:

Steve, Gympie was a great workshop Chook also managed to get his Novice sweepstakes pass on the week-end as well.

Look at that Steve, 3 (out of what 10?) attendees all doing well in obedience after that one workshop!!!

Whoo Hoo Congrats :laugh:

Steve, Gympie was a great workshop Chook also managed to get his Novice sweepstakes pass on the week-end as well.

Look at that Steve, 3 (out of what 10?) attendees all doing well in obedience after that one workshop!!!

Absolutely, and on the second day there were obedience people there who walked away shaking their heads muttering "I can't see how that would work" LOL!

S: you wouldn't have expected anything less from us would you?! :laugh:

K9: of course not! I only play to win!

S: But yes, definitely a brilliant workshop. Thanks K9!

K9: Very welcome, have had some great feedback from a few of the people there.

BC: Steve, Gympie was a great workshop Chook also managed to get his Novice sweepstakes pass on the week-end as well.

K9: PICTURES PEOPLE!

Well done on the sweepstakes too!

S: Look at that Steve, 3 (out of what 10?) attendees all doing well in obedience after that one workshop!!!

K9: ok thats leaves 7 I still need to perfect lol...

Rom: Absolutely, and on the second day there were obedience people there who walked away shaking their heads muttering "I can't see how that would work" LOL!

K9: lol, maybe they can now...

Rom you need to jump in the car with Seita & get yourself to the "Take the guesswork out tour", I have a lot of new additions to my training in drive work that will really surprise you....

Steve, you won't believe how close I was to actually getting on a plane and being there :laugh: I've got a 3 week commitment beginning on the 30th of April that I can't get out of if I'm to move ahead in some areas where I seriously need to.

Might just have to settle for you coming back up here and some possibilities have come up for that thanks to Sieta :laugh:

S: you wouldn't have expected anything less from us would you?! :love:

K9: of course not! I only play to win!

S: But yes, definitely a brilliant workshop. Thanks K9!

K9: Very welcome, have had some great feedback from a few of the people there.

BC: Steve, Gympie was a great workshop Chook also managed to get his Novice sweepstakes pass on the week-end as well.

K9: PICTURES PEOPLE!

Well done on the sweepstakes too!

S: Look at that Steve, 3 (out of what 10?) attendees all doing well in obedience after that one workshop!!!

K9: ok thats leaves 7 I still need to perfect lol...

Rom: Absolutely, and on the second day there were obedience people there who walked away shaking their heads muttering "I can't see how that would work" LOL!

K9: lol, maybe they can now...

Rom you need to jump in the car with Seita & get yourself to the "Take the guesswork out tour", I have a lot of new additions to my training in drive work that will really surprise you....

I'm still toying with the idea of flying down for it but not sure where I'm going to get the $500 or so that I need to do that! Maybe someone can sponsor me?

Hey is there any rich person out there who wants to sponsor me to go to this seminar?? Any takers? :eek:

Steve, you won't believe how close I was to actually getting on a plane and being there :eek: I've got a 3 week commitment beginning on the 30th of April that I can't get out of if I'm to move ahead in some areas where I seriously need to.

Might just have to settle for you coming back up here and some possibilities have come up for that thanks to Sieta :)

:laugh: Yes we may have some developments for you there Steve, give us a bit of time and we'll let you know! ;)

Well we had our first "real" trial in Novice last night and got our first leg towards our title!!! ;) :) We ended up with 190 due to a slight moment of forgetfulness during the heel work which cost us 7 points but I was still pretty thrilled with Ella's work! The judge commented that she was a 200 score dog of the future, both after our individual work out in the ring and then again during presentations. Unfortunately no video again because my videographer (aka other half) did something silly with the camera and it didn't record!!! :)

THanks for your comments guys!!! Honestly, if you have a dog with drive there is NO better way to train your dog... I am just soo thrilled with how well my girl is going. I always knew she'd be great but with Steve's methods she's more than great!!! :hug:

Shoemonster - you'll definitely learn alot at the seminar... I am soooo envious that I can't go!!! :hug:

Dogdude - keep us updated on your training!!! :rainbowbridge: