Looking For Obedience Clubs In Geelong

Hi,

We are looking for Recommendations for great obedience/clubs schools in the Geelong area for one of our recently adopted Beagles; we are looking for a school that is happy with positive food rewards as well as praise and instructors who encourage Beagle owners rather than just pat them on the back and give them a smile just for turning up :worship:

Any recommendations would be highly appreciated!

Thanks

Edited by crazy beagle lady

I think the best DogsVictoria affiliated one would be Geelong Obedience Dog Club at Belmont Common.

They always bring in the top trainers for seminars etc and I have only heard good things about the club (besides being flood prone lol).

Not a member but have visited a few times and trialled there.

I would recommend Bellarine Dog Activities Group, they are under dog training in the yellow pages. Their classes aline with school terms. They might be lucky to find a vacancy at this stage but if not could put their name down for the next term. They are a club using +R training only and the head instructor and a few others are Delta graduates.

Class sizes are restricted so they won't get overlooked for some of the 'smarter' breeds

Edited by helen