Foo Off-season Melbourne Meet

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoo hoo! Sounds like we're going to have quite a crowd :(

I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone! LP - why we haven't met earlier is a complete mystery :laugh:

Would anyone like to throw around some times? As LP and shoemonster have morning commitments perhaps they could lead the suggestions.... :laugh:

I'm happy to meet at KCC but anybody that is planning on entering the Croydon trial coming up should start proofing their dogs around trains.

If I remember rightly LP, on one of your video clips from Croydon I saw a train roaring past in very close proximity to the grounds? For that reason I would prefer there, but I will go with the flow in any case.

Yup - you are pretty much guaranteed to have a train go past at some time during the trial. You would be surprised how few dogs this bothers though, even at trials ;).

Honestly - it doesn't bother me where we train - I'm herding until about 11 I think.... so any time after that (say.... 12:30 onwards) will be fine and CDODC is about 2 mins from my house :(

SnT - was it a good pic or an ugly one?!?! I haven't got my mag yet :crazy:

Also - was she actually weaving?!?! I didn't know she could :laugh:! :laugh:

TSD - We haven't met coz you are avoiding me :D :hug: ;)

Doesnt worry me which grounds, but I have flyball til about 12.30 at Berwick. Not sure how long it will take to get to Croyden from there. My dogs are used to trains, we used to live right near a train line, but I'm cool either way

Ok...........KCC it is.

I can go down near the local train station to introduce him to a big metal monster.

Should I bring the High Jump?

For a dog that has a million ways to NOT do it correctly YES PLEASE :(:laugh: :laugh:

I can bring some UD stuff too.... if anyone is up to that :crazy: