Iphoto Help

chicko

Hey guys, dont normally use macs and just started to use iphoto.

when i edit a photo in iphoto like crop and touch up it doesnt save it on onto the original in the original folder.

Is there something im missing? i couldnt find a save button or save as or anything.

(mac dummy)

.... when i edit a photo in iphoto like crop and touch up it doesnt save it on onto the original in the original folder.

Is there something im missing? i couldnt find a save button or save as or anything. ...

I know, annoying isn't it. I generally use Nikon Capture NX or Photoshop CS3. Changes made in NX reflect back into Bridge: but iPhoto does not. So if you need to send it back to Bridge from iPhoto just highlight images and click file/export: then you have to tell it what folder it is to go to, and I think whether as jpeg, tiff or whatever.

I only first export duplicates from Bridge to iPhoto so don't touch the originals anyway. If Paul knows more than that I'll get back to you, we haven't talked about it so there might be a better way. (He'll probably say well why the hell use iPhoto when you have CS3 - I can't answer that really: - "because I can").

Edited by PossumCorner