Book/website Recommendations

Nicole Wilde has two books out you can get them on Amazon.

'One on One' is a book focusing on privates and definitely has forms.

'So you want to be a Dog Trainer' is another she has written and I imagine it has forms too although I don't have a copy of that book.

Mel. :laugh:

does anyone know a good book or website with information about dog temperament/behavioural assessments and sample forms etc

May I ask why you ask? I ask, because depending on your reason for wanting these resources, I may or may not be able to help you.

does anyone know a good book or website with information about dog temperament/behavioural assessments and sample forms etc

May I ask why you ask? I ask, because depending on your reason for wanting these resources, I may or may not be able to help you.

i am doing a training assessment form for an assignment and need some samples to help me to create one of my own

i am doing a training assessment form for an assignment and need some samples to help me to create one of my own

No problem - it just changes where I direct you for information. Wouldn't happen to be NDTF course, would it :wink:

There is an excellent "Student Profile Form" in Terry Ryan's "Coaching People to Train Their Dogs" - pg 385. It is also an excellent resource for anyone who is even thinking about teaching group classes or private lessons. Not so much on dog training (though there is enough), but a lot on communicating with people, class set up, etc.

Also, don't forget to reference any sources that you have based "your" form on.

thanks. will do

No problem - it just changes where I direct you for information. Wouldn't happen to be NDTF course, would it :wink:

There is an excellent "Student Profile Form" in Terry Ryan's "Coaching People to Train Their Dogs" - pg 385. It is also an excellent resource for anyone who is even thinking about teaching group classes or private lessons. Not so much on dog training (though there is enough), but a lot on communicating with people, class set up, etc.

Also, don't forget to reference any sources that you have based "your" form on.