Arya Get You Butt In Here

I can't believe she hasn't posted already!!! I did warn her if she didn't post Tess' results I would come in and do it for her :happydance: :happydance:

Many of the Vic obedience triallers would have met Arya and her GSD Tess.... many more would know how they have both struggled in the ring to get Tess' Novice title. Tess is a lovely worker and for those who have seen her trial at both training and trials, it was a sheer disappointment that Tess just couldn't hold it together for the trials - be it leaving the ring in heeling or anything like that. Arya kept at it, plugged away, and yesterday - all the hard work paid off.

I didn't see all of their run throughs - but with 2 second places it can hardly be that bad :happydance::cheer: On top of that it looks like she also scored highest Frankston member in the PM show :laugh:.

WTG Arya and Tess - You really deserved this CD title - and may you enter open, with guns blazing and ready to beat the pants off Mr Leo :cheer: :cheer:

Edited by leopuppy04

AW, shucks... thanks everybody. :laugh: :p :laugh: I can hardly believe it. It was such a relief and so exciting after all this time. To get the two final passes, one after the other I was just over the moon. And Tess was pretty proud of herself too lol. Thanks to everyone for their great wishes. So many people have given advice and help and been SOOO supportive. There were times when I thought about giving up with this dog but seems she has gotten over her nerves and got her act together. Maybe cos she just turned four and figured it was time to stop mucking around LOL. She has slowly got better and I am so proud of her.

I am so happy about this but the best thing about trialling is all the friends I've made :eek:

LP, there is NO WAY we will ever beat Leo or Kinta. LP doesnt' mention here but Leo was very unlucky indeed to miss out. He worked superbly in rotten hot conditions both trials and is a real winner. He is up there with the very best and seeing Kinta at Friends of Obedience, she is EVEN BETTER!!!! So roll on the Easter trials where Leo is sure to get his Open title and do it in style!

Fantastic news!!!!!!!!!! Well done H and Tess!!!!!!!! Roll on Open Yayyyy!!!!

Iv'e been away from the dogs for a few weeks now because of the heat, but I may enter Ballarat or Mornington. Should be a new dad (again) any day now.