Loo My Sweet

madredeperros

I had the most horrible thing happen tonight & Loo I'm so sorry I just couldn't run fast enough across the ice. If only you hadn't spotted the stupid cat. :rofl:

You came to me damaged from a show kennel & you were doing so well with your socialization & your fur was back to being a beautiful blue & tan with the white actually white. You were my wiggle butt & I am going to miss those brown eyes of your gazing into mine as you twisted your head to look like an owl. I will miss you wiggling so much you would fall over. I will miss your kangaroo hops as you raced around outside as fast as you could. I will miss watching you try so hard to get Didjiridu to play with you. I will miss seeing you playing with Buulii. Most of all I will miss seeing you play with your puppies when they are old enough to run around the living room.

Oh Loo why did you have to chase your buddy tonight. You could have played tomorrow when I could see you in the light. Oh Loo......:rofl:

RIP my sweet girl. I wish I was there to help you....:D Look for Sisal, Cade & Boomer..they will guide you.

Loogorgeousrunninggirl.jpg

Again I'm so sorry CDM.. Please don't beat yourself up over this (i read your post in the breeders section) it isn't your fault- its just one of those horrible things that happen- there are a thousand if's and but's but going down that road isn't going to help anyone :D :rofl:

I am so terribly sorry for your loss CM, She looked to be a very sweet girl...

Remember Accidents happen and it was not your fault...

May she run free at the rainbow bridge and may you have joy raising her beautiful puppies! :D

Guest Steph & Bam

CDM I'm soooo sorry. I'm crying my eyes out for you at the moment. I really hope you're ok. There is nothing that you could have done any better than you have for Loo, and I am sure that she is up there, looking out for you.

:hugs: :D

Bam and I will be thinking of you.