In Memory Of Bundy - The Most Amazing Girl You Could Ever Meet

Winterpaws

I received word this morning that one of our gorgeous foster girls has passed.

Bundy came to Winterpaws from DAS along with another malamute Caesar. We were fostering a mangey puppy at the time so Bundy spent some time at our favourite boarding kennel and impressed all who met her with her absolutely gorgeous nature. She came to our place and was in the foster yard with a young pup and proved herself to be the momma matriach patiently teaching the young pup manners, in her gentle way

We did not think she would be adopted as an older girl with health issues but an angel in Victoria desperately wanted to adopt her and so Bundy set off down to live with her new mum.

All the reports I received were amazing and it was obvious that she was the most loved girl and thoroughly spoilt.

Sadly this weekend Bundy passed from a suspected blood clot on her lungs.

It breaks our heart and that of her mum :clap: It has been a very sad day in the WP household ......

RIP Bundy Bear :love:

post-3016-1202717466_thumb.jpg

Edited by Winterpaws

The older rescues always seem to leave a special memory with those that take them in. :rofl:

:rofl: :rolleyes: you are so right Horus, they wiggle into a special place in our hearts.

Winterpaws, I'm very sad for you and her family, but thanks to your work - many 'Bundy's' have a loved home to enjoy the rest of their lives.

fifi