Moses And I Are Going To Be A Contestant On Australia's Got Talent

I saw you! Would have loved to see the whole thing you had planned. When I heard the name Moses I said to OH - that is someone from DOL! :(

The dog act that did well last season had a routine and lots of dogs. Would be hard to put together in a week though, you'd have to have one already prepared.

I saw it too! I reckon you were great! The judges suck!

The audience didn't like it when we got buzzed off, and the rest of the contestants that were waiting to go on enjoyed it. They said I was good but I thought they were just being nice.

But in a way I was happy I got buzzed me off because then I don't have to go through the nerve racking experience again. The most nerves racking thing I have ever done, and I have done a lot of things, including being cross examined in court, going parachuting. Much more nervous than doing a dog trial.

Wish they hadn't of edited out the wagon trick, I was also going to do the push up trick where he jumps under and over as I do them, and the get hanky out of someone else's pocket trick.

:laugh: :laugh: Well done Julie. :( I've been waiting to see this clip. It is funny watching him chase the ball. Goooo Moses.

I don't think you were a disaster but I think if you ever do anything like this again, avoid the balls. :laugh: That floor looked so slippery.

If Moses hadn't chased the ball to wherever it ended up I'd be disappointed.

I know Moses has HEAPS of talent. :laugh:

Edited by Margo?