Nutritional Value In

Heads and feet still have the same nutritional value.

If you are a raw or prey feeder its all part and parcel.

The best thing about chicken feet is they have natural glucosamine in them.

Wish i could still get chicken feet my dogs love them, nails and all.

mmmmm yummy ;)

I haven't been able to stomach the heads ever since I managed to stick my finger in an eye - wasn't looking and stupidly assumed the bag of necks was just that!

I've tried putting gloves on to pack them, I've tried looking the other way, nothing works :o:)

I had to send the OH out into the kennels to pack the last meat order .

My other fear is that someone will not eat their head or legs and I will have to go and pick them up :scared:

mmmmm yummy :)

I haven't been able to stomach the heads ever since I managed to stick my finger in an eye - wasn't looking and stupidly assumed the bag of necks was just that!

Ewww ewww ewww ewww

:o

I've accidentally grabbed chicken necks by the head when bagging up meat on a few occasions - I'm now an eagle eye when it comes to the bagging of necks, you should see me poking through the box checking for heads ;)

I'm the same Warley - give me blood, guts and whelping but watch me run away screaming from a chicken head :scared:

Ew yuk.

Try going to Yum Cha and sit with a bunch of people sucking on chicken feet. :mad

I've seen chicken feet in one of our local chicken places and wondered what the hell they'd be used for,yuck

:thumbsup: Yeah. I find it gross, but after 8 years it doesn't bother me so much.

I always tell o/h we aren't kissing for a week. :mad

My dogs love chicken feet! I can usually get them from a particular Woolies near by - they are better there then some other places nearby as they are all clean rather then some which look like they've just been pulled off of a chook!

Arghh i am so jealous of those that can get chicken feet, i have been searching for well over a year now.. even the meat market (Vic Market in Melbourne) dont have them :).

My dogs love them, but I am with you Warley, I cannot stand the heads

I will never forget the time I pulled a head out of a 5kg box of necks and just stood with it in my hand for a few minutes before screaming when I realised what it was LOL