A Small Brag

Seita

Congrats Seita!!! Now that you have your first ring win under your belt, you can aim for a H.I.T!! There is really no easier time to snare one than during Novice comp either...so it pays to take your time before you debut your dog in Novice, and pay attention to all the little "one percenters".

Dog looks nice and switched on in the vid too.

Well done, fantastic work!!! Good luck with the H.I.T!!!!!!!!!!

Hey thanks for the comments guys! Glad you like my little girl!! :)

Miss maddy - contact k9force about training in drive, he'll take you through all the basics to the training and help you with any probs you or your dog encounter. He's really awesome and I'd probably have an average working dog if he hadn't helped me along the way, but due to his help I have a brilliant working dog!!!

Dogdude- you're talking about a herding instinct test aren't you? Unfortunately I haven't really got the time to do herding at this stage, she already competes in two rings! We do conformation showing as well sometimes (when it fits in with the obedience of course) and I'm looking at getting into agility with her once I have her CDX out the way while I train her up for UD. Herding may have to wait for that gap between CDX and UD!!! :thumbsup: