Ivan Balabanov Workshop/seminar

At the moment, all I know is we have booked him for the three days, and he is not allowed to do any other training with other clubs. I'll ask on Tuesday night for you tho

I have heard he is doing something not sch related for someone else. Would be good if you could find out.

Ok I have asked our club, and they say that he is not doing any other seminar/training type things while he's in Brisbane. I mean, he could just not be telling us, but that's what I found out.

Also, the day prices will be coming. The lady who handles that stuff is away on a cruise until early next week, so I will have prices then.

I am sorry to announce that Ivan will not be coming in March. The kennel helper left, and they have too many litters for someone new to come in and help. We are hoping to reschedule with him later this year.

In a way this could be a good thing? Seems there are a number of people (myself included) who would have liked to have gone but were unable due to other commitments.

I'll look forward to notice of the re-scheduled date - hopefully I can make it then.

Yes I'd be very interested in any new dates. I have seen Ivan in action, and would very much be interested in attending any workshop or seminar he held.

Pls keep us informed.

Edited by MarkS

Absolutely!! I'm so disappointed but relieved as well. Hopefully we can reschedule quickly before July, that's when the National IPO Trial is on in Sydney. But if not, that'll be alright. I'll let you all know as soon as our club has it worked out :cheer: Thanks so much everyone for your interest!!

Absolutely!! I'm so disappointed but relieved as well. Hopefully we can reschedule quickly before July, that's when the National IPO Trial is on in Sydney. But if not, that'll be alright. I'll let you all know as soon as our club has it worked out :o Thanks so much everyone for your interest!!

My word, that was a close call. If the workshop/seminar had not been during Easter, I would have already paid and booked fights/accommodation for myself and a dog.

Is there an an early registration list for a working spot at the next event?

Not sure as yet, we only just received an email about this, we will be having a meeting at training on Tuesday so we all know what's going on.

Thanks for the club members work. Organising overseas trainers is no fun - been there- done that - spent $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. (Charging toooooo little). :o Lucky I have an excellent!!!!! husband.

Lablover I would shoot Reg Worth an email asking if you can register your dog early I doubt there would be a problem with it. [email protected]

Good for others but not good for me :D I doubt I will be able to attend the seminar on the new dates unless it is after August.

Thanks very much for your advice Jeff.

JeffnCel, I feel a little awkward, going over your head???, so I might wait till your club meeting. I am sure I will look totally silly if the seminar/workshop is focused on Schutzhund etc. But too old to worry about feeling foolish nowadays.

• 2 weeks later...