Daisy (pug) At Flyball Training

Finally we took a video of Daisy at Flyball training tonight and uploaded to YouTube. Sorry about the quality, it was taken with the mobile phone.

She broke the 11 second barrier tonight, running 10.9 seconds for a full run. Hoping to get this down a few seconds ready for the Nationals in a few weeks. Probably not a great time for a big dog was I was pleased, she only has little legs :(

I just had a thought....was she the little baby that was around when I visited the 'H' Litter? (i.e. Ziggy :laugh: )

Yep that was her and her brother Donald. I ended up keeping them both. They are almost 14 months now.

Kept them both - LOL - I don't know how you find the time! They were such gorgeous snuggly little babies though :rofl:

Who do you run for? Will look out for the little cutie at Nationals

We are with the Tuggeranong Torpedoes.

OMG! I have GOT to try flyball! Where do they do it in Adelaide? Louie can run so fast would love to see him do it too! And Daisy is great! Who says pugs cant run :laugh:

I know there is a team in Adelaide as I belive they are in the Nationals. From AFA website (http://www.flyball.org.au) there is the Para District Obedience Dog Club and the Dover Gardens Kennel & Obedience Club Inc in SA.

OMG! I have GOT to try flyball! Where do tey do it in Adelaide? Louie can run so fast would love to see him do it too! And Daisy is great! Who says pugs cant run :rofl:

I'm going to start taking my staffy Daisy to flyball at Dover Gardens Kennel Club. I think beginners is 10.30am on sundays.

I dont know when the get back from xmas break though?

:D :rofl::eek: Daisy is great

OMG! I have GOT to try flyball! Where do tey do it in Adelaide? Louie can run so fast would love to see him do it too! And Daisy is great! Who says pugs cant run ;)

Dover Gardens do it, I just started doing it with Bailey there last year, we both loved it :)

Dover Gardens take memberships this Sunday and training starts next Sunday the 3rd Feb :)

Here's their web page

Edited by Weimlover