Broadmeadows Sch. Club

Arya

Hi all, was just wondering, does anyone know what day of the week Broadmeadows & Districts Sch. Club here in Melbourne trains? Is it Sunday mornings? I know where it is just not sure on the day would love to go for a look at some stage!

Hi all, was just wondering, does anyone know what day of the week Broadmeadows & Districts Sch. Club here in Melbourne trains? Is it Sunday mornings? I know where it is just not sure on the day would love to go for a look at some stage!

Hi Arya,

They train on a Sunday morning,

Both Keith and Sharon will be able to help you with any other details that you wish to know.

Broadmeadows Obedience Dog Club Inc

Phone Contact : Ms Sharon Notley

PO Box 3005, Broadmeadows 3047

9309 8304

regards

Kallistar

Edited by kallistar

Hi Arya,

They train on a Sunday morning,

Both Keith and Sharon will be able to help you with any other details that you wish to know.

Broadmeadows Obedience Dog Club Inc

Phone Contact : Ms Sharon Notley

PO Box 3005, Broadmeadows 3047

9309 8304

regards

Kallistar

Thanks heaps Kallistar! I will make contact in the new year, have heard is excellent club one of the best :laugh:

Cheers

Arya