" Take The Guess-work Out Tour " Victoria

Erny

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erny do you know how cold it will be where we're doing the workshop? It's supposed to be a miserable weekend weather wise.

Can't say I've had much chance to catch the news. Although I did hear there was a possibility of hail, so I expect it will be coooooooold - so make sure to bring extra clothing. You can always peel it off if we're lucky enough to strike some weather as we've had over the last few days (20, 21 degrees). Mornings and night times have been crispy cold. But one good thing is that we'll be in the pavilion - so we will at least be able to stay dry. :rofl:

Blankets to cover over your dog's crate (if you have a crate) to help stop drafts (and to help reduce anxiety) as per the "Information Sheet" would also be a good thing. :eek:

Must have missed out on the info sheet, great...

Can someone please flick me a copy?

Must have missed out on the info sheet ... Can someone please flick me a copy?

Seagate - email me - [email protected]

I'll send you a copy before I head back out again.

Please include your name (ie as opposed to your DOL name) on the email. :rofl:

Erny

Edited by Erny

Must have missed out on the info sheet ... Can someone please flick me a copy?

Seagate - email me - [email protected]

I'll send you a copy before I head back out again.

Please include your name (ie as opposed to your DOL name) on the email. :rofl:

Erny

Send one earlier but to judy instead of judi. DOH

Just send it again to the correct address.

QUOTE(xiaorose @ 15th May 2008 - 08:42 PM) post_snapback.gifI'll also be there for all 3 days with Tsar, but I haven't received the info sheet yet. Can anyone send me a copy?

I emailed you another one about 1/2 hour ago. :eek:

I've received it. Thanks heaps.

I'm now heading off, see u all soon! :rofl:

Speaking on behalf of the OH.He is BUGGERED. Now he's gone to work. :cooldance: He's driven fours return today too.What a dog nutter..... :cooldance: Hmm I should be careful, I know he's got a dol account but it's only got 4 posts....what a noob!

Speaking on behalf of the OH.He is BUGGERED. Now he's gone to work. :rofl: He's driven fours return today too.What a dog nutter..... :cooldance: Hmm I should be careful, I know he's got a dol account but it's only got 4 posts....what a noob!

:cooldance: My better half has been lurking without and account on DOL longer than I have been here...

Yep stuffed. Was a great day though.

My puppy was NOT impressed that I had taken Brock out all day. OMG the carnage! My other dog Fern was obviously not entertaining enough.

11.40 at night and she is still going nuts! A lot higher drive than Brock :cooldance:

What an awesome 3 days. Both Judi and Steve are so full of knowledge and excellent presenters. I learnt so much about not only my dogs, but about myself as a owner/trainer.

We are very lucky to have Judi down here as a trainer and mentor, and you New South Wales people are also extremely lucky to have Steve. I would recommend anyone to either of these great people.

Now I am off to decipher the 30 odd A4 pages of notes I managed to take.

I agree with Suz, Vic and NSW are lucky to have both of you!

And everyone there on the weekend were double lucky to have you both in the same place! I learnt so much my head is spinning!

Ed has crashed as well, after a big day of snoozing and a bit of fun too! And lots of cuddles from all those he sucked in and others who used him to warm up their hands :)

Edited by shoemonster