Does Anyone Know A Good Dog Trainer/behaviourlist In Adelaide?

I can vouch for Mark Singer :) He is amazing, an absolute miracle worker. I have seen him turn many unruly dogs into absolute angels. Give him a go!!!

(He wasn't the one who said he wasn't sure if he could help, was he?)

ETA: I'm in Redwood Park too! Might see you walking at some stage :laugh:

Just stumbled across this thread after a discussion with my OH, his boss is having problems with her dog be aggressive towards her boyfriend, so I'm going to write some of these down for her, so thanks everyone.

My parents live in Redwood park and I'm not far from them in Ingle Farm, will have to keep my eye out for Cassie with her 2 boys.

I would call Sitdropstay http://www.sitdropstay.com.au

George is highly recommended throughout Australia.

Excerpt from their website:

Sitdropstay was created by Proprietor and Head Trainer, George Lygidakis in response to an urgent need to improve the quality of dog training and knowledge available to the Australian public. We feel too many dogs are discarded, destroyed, locked away or lead a poor quality of life due to a lack of understanding, misinformation, misdiagnosis and poor training. Dogs are often turned away from obedience clubs because they don't fit into their particular training system and are classed untrainable. Also many dogs are currently great at doing "circus tricks" at obedience clubs but are unmanageable at home. We are amazed at the number of families and relationships that are under unnecessary stress and tension due to their lack of understanding of canine behaviour. In the majority of cases one consultation is all that is required to address the problem.

Edited by german_shepherd

I can vouch for Mark Singer :) He is amazing, an absolute miracle worker. I have seen him turn many unruly dogs into absolute angels. Give him a go!!!

ETA: I'm in Redwood Park too! Might see you walking at some stage :)

Just stumbled across this thread after a discussion with my OH, his boss is having problems with her dog be aggressive towards her boyfriend, so I'm going to write some of these down for her, so thanks everyone.

My parents live in Redwood park and I'm not far from them in Ingle Farm, will have to keep my eye out for Cassie with her 2 boys.

Yes! Keep an eye out for us! :) Can't miss me when I'm walking those two! ;) If you ever see me please stop and introduce yourself, I won't mind at all! And the boys always love meeting new people and dogs! :D

ETA: I'm in Redwood Park too! Might see you walking at some stage :)

Yes! Keep an eye out for us! :) Can't miss me when I'm walking those two! ;) If you ever see me please stop and introduce yourself, I won't mind at all! And the boys always love meeting new people and dogs! :D

:cry: For sure, your boys look so cuddly too

This guy is worth every cent. From memory he charges approx $55 for an hour lesson, otherwise there are 'packages' you can buy where it may work out cheaper. Definitely worth it though, he has a website so try googling his name.