Melbourne Royal Brag

BC

Many Congratulations, fantastic :laugh: Forgot the boys were on today!!

How was the new set-up? Is the crowd on top of you?

Was there a healthy entry across the board?

Well done, again :rofl:

Thanks, it was a really good day.

Set up was good, benching is pretty squashy, but I think thats pretty normal. The benches are also NOT numbered for obedience so you can pick where you want to bench in the blank section.

This year dogs can be out and watching and walking around etc from the side line if their group is in, so they dont have to be continually benched up until it is there turn in the ring. They are actually preferring that this year as they will not be chasing competitors when they're up.

The ring is also a bit of an odd shape, still rectangular, but more squarish if that makes sense.

As it was the first day today, there was not too much crowd wise, so that was good, but there is still plenty of distractions with the rides and balloons etc.

I would say the average entries for each class was around 5. Some more and some less. I think there are a few more bitches entered tomorrow though.

Good luck everyone entered in the next few days :love:

Edited by BC

OMG! Congratulations!!! Was that Novice? Coz he has his CCD doesn't he?!?! Did you have to qualify to enter?!?!

:laugh::cheer:

WELL DONE!!!

I can't handle the stress of the royal (plus my dogs aren't ready yet!).....

So what's next - do you have to go back in at all?!?!

I'm so excited for you!!!!!

OMG! Congratulations!!! Was that Novice? Coz he has his CCD doesn't he?!?! Did you have to qualify to enter?!?!

:laugh::rofl:

WELL DONE!!!

I can't handle the stress of the royal (plus my dogs aren't ready yet!).....

So what's next - do you have to go back in at all?!?!

I'm so excited for you!!!!!

It was only in CCD cos I'd already entered prior to him getting his title. He did a great job being a gawker, and with all the things going on, plus he's never been benched all day so I am very proud.

I dont even know if I have to go back for finals with CCD, but I'm going to find out today.

Heading off the "spirit of the west" competition today, Werribee against Geelong ODC's so :thumbsup: Werribee. We need to keep the wooden spoon at Geelong :wink: