Fairwell Jackson

Risyntira

This afternoon I received the most heartbreaking email

:thumbsup::cry:

Fairwell Jackson, forever missed by all your family.

Dear Laura,

this is an extremely hard email for me to write, i have tried to ring you but I keep crying every time I talk about it so have only just felt strong enough to write to you. We lost our beautiful Jackson several weeks ago, the vet did everythng he could, but couldn't save him. we think he may have eaten a rodent that had been poisoned we will probably never know, but the vet said it was poison of some sort. we didn't know anything was wrong he ate breakfast in the morning of the night he passed away and the vet did blood tests and gave him lots of treatment but to no avail. Emma was devastated and so was Mark and I. We loved him so much and I can assure you he had the best life here on the farm, he swam everyday and ran several kilometres every day and had heaps of love from us. We miss him terribly he had become such a big part of our lives and he was the best dog I have ever known. Everyone that met Jackson loved him, we never had any problems with him he was so obedient and loving and a complete blessing to us, he was almost human and like I said we miss him heaps, word s can't describe how much we loved him. thank you for all your support over the time we had him, we will never forget him, take care laura Kim,Mark and Emma

jackson2.jpg

jackson.jpg

(Risyntira FastNThFurious) Jackson was from our VERY first litter.

Sire: Bojak Highland Blue (Tiger)

Dam: Elkana Maggie Lass (Maggie)

Edited by Risyntira