Anyone Feed Your Dog Dog Rool?

bubblesmum

You have a labrador?

With dogs it's not necessary to add different tastes etc. as you would for a human.

Many dogs do well with the same, 'boring' (to us) diet day in day out.

Labradors are notorious for being good eaters and most dog rolls are poor quality, so give them a miss.

Raw chicken necks from the supermarket are great for pups and cheap at about $2.50/ kg.

Advance is fine for a dry food. Is it for 'large breed' puppies? (that's most suitable for a labrador)

Be careful not to overfeed. A fat puppy might look cute, but it's very bad for their growing bones and overall health :cry:.

I used to use Scotty's Premium dog rolls as a regular part of my dogs diet - until they stopped delivering to my home - I'm still angry about that! They are probably the only ones worth feeding regularly. Supermarket ones are pretty crappy, but I have used them cut up small for obedience training treats.

Thank you everyone for helping me out.I thought about roll for a while,i decided to throw it away today.

Bubble is not a puppy anymore,she is going to be 5 next month,and i should watch her diet more carfully as she is getting older,im so stupid by adding the crappy roll.

Thank you all again!!