Khajamic Mojo Rising CDX HIAs HSBs B Wright BC Retired

Ch Fidelis Moonlighting HXAsd HIBsd T Lamb Border Collie 75.5/100 Q 1st

A Course - Sheep Intermediate

Cagella Herbie J Allen SR Absent

A Course - Sheep Started

Jarrah E&R Kirkman AR Kelpie 74/100Q

Cacharel Utzano PT C&A Mitchell Briard Retired

Robilliards Tinkerbell AD JDX PT SPD S Selby SR 72/100 Q

Aust Ch Biercee Expozay (imp NZ) PT J Mitchell Bouvier des Flandres 82/100 Q 2nd

Wyloo Cyndie PT K Beck SR 74.5/100 Q

Sharmandra Fraucheska PT D Williams GSD 61/100 Q

Aust Ch Cacharel Alea Iacta Est PT C & A Mitchell Briard Retired

Astra Lad (Imp Scot) UK T Lamb Border Collie 85.5/100 Q 1st

GT Bloss N Fernance SR 70/100 Q

Aust Ch Pagenelf Arithwe PT J Mitchell Bouvier des Flandres 81/100 Q 3rd

El Shamah Fred PT K Beck SR 79/100 Q

Pratts Bright II J Allen SR Absent

There were also 3 dogs in PT but I dont have details for them.

Apologies for any omissions or errors.

ETA - I believe that this was Lad's Started title on sheep - congratulations Tracey.

Edited by MrsD

Thanx guys, yep we did get a qualifier even though I didnt think he'd deserved one, I came out of the ring convinced that we hadnt passed. I also made major major mistakes in my handling, I was so nervous I dont think I knew quite what I was doing. But she gave him a qualifier, as you can see by the scores not a high scoring trial at all. But that wasn't in any way a reflection on the standard of work of the other dogs & handler, she was just a hard judge (she told us that before we went in :) ).

Our B Course today was an absolute nightmare :thumbsup: best left undiscussed :thumbsup: .

On the other hand as you noticed Mooper, Tracey had a good weekend, congratulations to her & all the other winners & qualifiers :) . I didnt get scores & placings for todays B Course as I was hiding in the toilets after my run :thumbsup: .

Congrats Mrs D on your qually in A course! :)

Nerves are the worst, aren't they? I have to just stop talking as I forget all my commands and end up confusing my dog. Kinda lucky Cash doesn't have commands on him yet so I have to just let him do his thing.

Do tell about B course, c'mon, I want to know what free standing penning is like as I hope to do B course with Cash in the new year. Please?

Thanx guys, yep we did get a qualifier even though I didnt think he'd deserved one, I came out of the ring convinced that we hadnt passed. I also made major major mistakes in my handling, I was so nervous I dont think I knew quite what I was doing. But she gave him a qualifier, as you can see by the scores not a high scoring trial at all. But that wasn't in any way a reflection on the standard of work of the other dogs & handler, she was just a hard judge (she told us that before we went in :) ).

Well i would disagree Robyn I think Jarrah and you did a great job on your first run in A Course my god you qualified the amount Of people that NQ on their first run is amazing from nerves alone. Apart from not keep moving on the Y & Z Chute I think you both worked very well. So stop being so hard on yourself I am very proud of you both.

Our B Course today was an absolute nightmare :thumbsup: best left undiscussed :thumbsup: .

I wouldn't say a nightmare he was just a little pre-occupied and he went out nice and wide just got distracted by the other sheep in the outlet pen. I look at it as a training exercise and we now know what we need to work on. So stop being so hard on your self.

On the other hand as you noticed Mooper, Tracey had a good weekend, congratulations to her & all the other winners & qualifiers :) . I didnt get scores & placings for todays B Course as I was hiding in the toilets after my run :thumbsup: .

Yes we had some great runs which doesn't reflect in the results Cybil and Abigail both did really great Advanced B Course runs but couldn't get the shed as the sheep were very heavy and clingy and made the task almost impossible specially when I haven't trained the shed.

Lad managed to get his HSAs Title and Trim got her PT Title and Panda and Tweed both got their 2nd pass for HIC. Abigail and Cybil both Qualified in HXAs and Abigail got another Qual for HXAd. So all in all a very successful weekend

Tracey

Do tell about B course, c'mon, I want to know what free standing penning is like as I hope to do B course with Cash in the new year. Please?

If I had got past the outrun I may have been able to tell you, but I didn't.

Thanx guys, yep we did get a qualifier even though I didnt think he'd deserved one, I came out of the ring convinced that we hadnt passed. I also made major major mistakes in my handling, I was so nervous I dont think I knew quite what I was doing. But she gave him a qualifier, as you can see by the scores not a high scoring trial at all. But that wasn't in any way a reflection on the standard of work of the other dogs & handler, she was just a hard judge (she told us that before we went in :thumbsup: ).

Well i would disagree Robyn I think Jarrah and you did a great job on your first run in A Course my god you qualified the amount Of people that NQ on their first run is amazing from nerves alone. Apart from not keep moving on the Y & Z Chute I think you both worked very well. So stop being so hard on yourself I am very proud of you both.

I looked at the video & I felt like slapping myself for all that mucking around I did at the Y & Z chute, I just sat there saying "What in hells name am I DOING?!!?!?" :) I could have walked right through both of those obstacles without even pausing - the sheep were in the right place from the moment we got to the obstacle. I think you need to get an electric collar for me & from now on when I muck around & do stupid things like that you need to ZAP me to get me to move!

As for Jarrah I thought she was very generous to only take 1 point for each off contact, I would have thought it should be more.

Do you know what deduction HA would be for on my score sheet? I've worked out everything else I think.

I wouldn't say a nightmare he was just a little pre-occupied and he went out nice and wide just got distracted by the other sheep in the outlet pen. I look at it as a training exercise and we now know what we need to work on. So stop being so hard on your self.

It wasn't the getting distracted that I am upset about, it's the fact that he then decided that he felt he could run after those sheep harrassing them & completely ignore me.

I should have picked him up by the ear & dragged him out of there but I was so shocked I just let him get away with it.

You little ripperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS to everyone, what a wonderful weekend of achievements!!!!!!

:laugh: ;) :laugh::rofl::cheer::laugh::party::laugh:

Stop being so hard on yourself Mrs D, YOU GOT A PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Fantastic!!!!!!!

Fidelis, Bcourse is a dirty word :cool: :)

You must all be so pleased :)

Riles

Thanx Mooper, Riles & Jesomil, yes I am hard on myself & I probably shouldnt be, I tend to forget that I've only been doing herding for about 4 or 5 months & I don't appreciate how far I (& Jarrah) have really come. :thumbsup:

Well done to you both! :confused:

Did dagboy tell you a dirty joke to keep you relaxed while you were out there? If so, you'll have to share :laugh:

Haha, thank you, no he actually wasn't even there at the time, he missed out on seeing our run by about 5 mins, but Im sure he would be happy to tell a dirty joke anyway :laugh: .

Edited by MrsD

I missed it because I had to drive on to Toowoomba to rescue a friend (her car died on the way up the range).

In honour of that, I will share my Toowoomba joke.

Two Black African Doctors are in the staff canteen at the Royal Brisbane Hospital, having a heated argument.

BAD1: I am telling you, it is T, O, O, W, H, O, U, M, B, A - Toowhoumba

BAD2: No, No, No, it is T, A, W, O, O, O, M, B, E, R - Tawooomber

BAD1: NO! It is T, O, O, W, H, O, U, M, B, A - Toowhoumba

BAD2: It Is Not! It is T, A, W, O, O, O, M, B, E, R - Tawooomber

BAD1: No! T, O, O, W, H, O, U, M, B, A - Toowhoumba

BAD2: No! T, A, W, O, O, O, M, B, E, R - Tawooomber

BAD1: T, O, O, W, H, O, U, M, B, A - Toowhoumba

BAD2: T, A, W, O, O, O, M, B, E, R - Tawooomber

BAD1: Toowhoumba

BAD2: Tawooomber

At this point, a nurse, who is a local Brisbane girl cannot help herself and has to intervene.

Nurse: I think you will find it is T, O, O, W, O, O, M, B, A - Toowoomba.

The first BAD looks at her, raises his eyebrows and says:

Madam, I doubt you have even seen a Hippopotamus in the wild, let alone heard it fart underwater.

Cheers,

DagBoy