Aussie Shepherd Herding Trial

If you can, try and get along to one of the herding clinics run by Four Paws - they are geared at those just starting out and will teach you a lot about what YOU need to do to help your dog (coz the dogs know most of it already!)

Four Paws herding clinics

Take your Mum :thumbsup: Get her in there working the dog, she might get the bug too, ya never know :cry:

Once she sees Abbie working, she might change her mind. That dog's got it!

Edited by superminty

Good to see everybody, I was relieved it was such a nice day!! Congrats to all!

I thought we did pretty cr@p but we must have done something right to get those two passes :rolleyes:

I'm wondering what these big rule changes are going to be (as advertised in the vicdog magazine).

I think I have almost convinced mum to let me go to a Four Paws herding clinic! So if all goes well we'll be there on 30th Sept! :rolleyes:

:(:(:rofl: ;) :(:rofl::cry::rofl::mad

WAY TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHOOKA!!!!!!!!! So happy that we will see you around the traps next season!!!!

Good to see everybody, I was relieved it was such a nice day!! Congrats to all!

I thought we did pretty cr@p but we must have done something right to get those two passes :cry:

I'm wondering what these big rule changes are going to be (as advertised in the vicdog magazine).

They don't just hand out the passes sweets, they were two very tough judges so you earnt them alright :rofl: Not sure but I'm going to the meeting at KCC to find out, don't want to get caught out next season :cry: