Advantage

Just so everyone knows, Bayer has put new packaging on the Advantage products, and risen the price by 9% for their troubles. They've also raised the price on I think it's Advocate & Advantix also, by 6-8% - that price is BEFORE the wholesalers & retailers get them...

Get set for a price rise next time at the Vets! :thumbsup:

-WithEverythingIAm

Just so everyone knows, Bayer has put new packaging on the Advantage products, and risen the price by 9% for their troubles. They've also raised the price on I think it's Advocate & Advantix also, by 6-8% - that price is BEFORE the wholesalers & retailers get them...

Get set for a price rise next time at the Vets! :thumbsup:

-WithEverythingIAm

That is a shame :rofl:

www.pricelesspets.com.au will still be alot cheaper (up to 50% cheaper) than the Vets for all these products :rofl:

Maybe they think the pretty lettering will put the product in a league of it's own and be exempt from the competition :rofl:

:thumbsup:

I wonder why no one brings out a cheaper version with no frills packaging, as has happened with various Worming & heartwormers...It would be a gold mine I reckon!

Maybe they think the pretty lettering will put the product in a league of it's own and be exempt from the competition :rofl:

:thumbsup:

I wonder why no one brings out a cheaper version with no frills packaging, as has happened with various Worming & heartwormers...It would be a gold mine I reckon!

I'd say it's got something to do with a patent - ie no one can make something using same chemicals for certain amount of time?

-WithEverythingIAm