Nature's Gift Canned Food

Hi everyone

Not that I am promoting the use of canned food, but I always have a few cans in the cupboard for cases of emergency........and I have read here that if anyone is going to use canned food at all, Nature's Gift is the best one.

Well Coles have the large tins on special this week for 99cents! (that's here in Perth anyway)

:rolleyes:

Cool, I dont use it that often, but I quite like it. Might stock up on a couple of cans if its on sale here.

The only thing I dont like is the stench when you open the cans :rolleyes: but the dogs think it is extra tasty !

I don't find Nature's Gift smells bad BC - certainly not like your Pal/Mydog that makes me almost throw up :laugh:

NG - I always have a can or two in the cupboard for emergencies. Haven't had to use them in a long time so I pass them onto a mate when they're close to use by dates and she feeds them to her kids.

um, fur kids, not kids kids.... I don't feed cans, even NG, unless I absolutely have to.

Edited by tramissa

Our 4 adult dogs get 3 700g tins a week between them (every 2nd night- sounds like a lot but it's not, especially since one is a newfie!) and my baby pup is presently on a tablespoon of Puppy each evening with her kibble.

Ours all love it and I love the smell too.

I don't find Nature's Gift smells bad BC - certainly not like your Pal/Mydog that makes me almost throw up :D

:rofl: I cant remember what Pal etc smells like so I cant comment. I think it is just all canned food makes me a bit ill :rofl: And from what your saying I wont be buying Pal anytime soon :thumbsup:

I got two cartons :thumbsup: . I work at Coles so I knew it was going to be a Door Buster special but I thought it was going to be $1.99, I couldn't believe it was only 99c. What a bargain!