Bendigo Obedience Trial

BC

Anyone going to Bendigo this Sunday? I am pumped up :rolleyes:

It's only my second trial with Cooper and I competing and I'm hoping for 2 nice passes and a title.

Edited by BC

Good luck BC!!! Let us know how you go :rofl: I am not going to this one... a bit too far for someone living in Gippsland. Will be at Westernport and Moorabbin the following weekend though. GOOD LUCK! Cross fingers you get your passes :rolleyes:

Sure. Its this Sunday at Finn Street Recreational Reserve, Finn Street, North Bendigo.

First trial starts at 915 and the second trial starts 1 hour after the morning finishes (around lunch time)

I think the weather is supposed to be clearing in Melbourne so hopefully will be quite a nice day in Bendigo :thumbsup:

Well, we now have our CCD title :)

1st trial today we got 86 and 5th in ring.

2nd trial we got 85 and 4th in ring.

Heeling was the most disgusting he has ever done :D I'm surprised we got the scores we did, but he was pretty pleased with himself and I'm just happy we got 2 passes.

Cooper thinks Bendigo is a great ground to have a gawk at EVERYTHING !!!!! :D

But we have come out of it successful, so next up is the Royal, which means a bit more work at home than I have been doing of late. We need to be in tip top condition :(

My friend got her 4th OC pass so is extremely happy too, and weather was fantastic, so overall a great day :D