Flint River Ranch

Guest Piximatosis

Yep I'd be interested in trying the Fish & Chip formula... I'll be feeding a few large breeds and a couple of small breeds including one with skin problems so would easily go through a big bag although I wouldn't spend more than say $90/13-15kg. If the cost was even less than that I would border on gleeful.

I'd also be interested in the DryWater... one of my big girls can't eat dry biscuits unless they're soaked anyway and many brands don't soak well, so that looks good.

Hi there,

I know you have checked with Customs but have you checked with AQIS? You'll need an import permit to even get samples into the country and there will be very specific requirements for you to get that permit. Some ingredients are prohibited entry regardless and all ingredients such as meat products, enzymes, egg etc will need detailed information as to where they have been sourced from.

There's a very good reason why we don't have the huge range of animal food products that other countries do!

Edited by Tangwyn

Hi there,

I know you have checked with Customs but have you checked with AQIS? You'll need an import permit to even get samples into the country and there will be very specific requirements for you to get that permit. Some ingredients are prohibited entry regardless and all ingredients such as meat products, enzymes, egg etc will need detailed information as to where they have been sourced from.

There's a very good reason why we don't have the huge range of animal food products that other countries do!

Good point about AQIS!

It might be worth checking in with some of the PetCafe's...many of them like getting in 'boutique' foods if they find themselves interested...but they'd not be able to take a whole pallet...but they might be interested in a share of one...