Bob Bailey Video?

Yes lovely I have it, want to swap for a while? They do your head in. :rofl:

What have you go to offer? :laugh:

PAX,

I am more than happy to spend the $$$, but as you made the offer for a loan, how could I refuse?

I would not have added my query, except for the short video link, which showed a bird in training. On this subject, how much of the series devotes to dog training?

I have tons AND TONS of videos, DVDS, and books. Most related to retriever (trial) training, but a few which might interest you regarding obedience training.

Oh Oh Oh - i'd love to jump in the mix with this - one i've been definitely been looking at getting at some point. Could i grab it after Lablover?? I have audio cds from various APDT conferences in the USA that i could possibly send or email if the files aren't too big (i'm sure your interested in these as well Lablover - there was one i was going to get you to listen too anyway - need my books back at some point too :rofl: ).

Possibly after a book from dogwise as well - will email shortly if not too late.................never mind found it cheaper elsewhere.

Edited by NaturallyWild

NW,

The books I ordered - BTW - changed to Amazon, included one you had lent me. Actually I ordered three of the same, to give to friends, who had flipped through and liked the content.

You have me interested though, which book were you after but found elsewhere?

Pax should charge for the loan outs. Thanks again PAX.

All of us should set up a loan library.

Amazon did not have one of the books I ordered, but I followed their link to another supplier. Cheap book something like US $5.00. Postage US $13.50!!! So much for bargains. LOL.

You have me interested though, which book were you after but found elsewhere?

It was a canine anatomy and physiology book i am after - not something to many people are interested in.

Cool. My books are on their way. My dogs are ready for more massages.

I and my dogs look forward to your next visit.

PAX,

The DVDs arrived today. Up to Chapter 4. Great production so far!!!! Smiled 20 times in the first 10 minutes.

I will be up all night, thanks to your loan.

First viewing.......completed. At least nearly......business plan segment playing. Not relevant to me, I spend money on the dogs.

I highly recommend this DVD, not only for those who employ a clicker as a marker.

The chicken performing a short agility course!!! The duck playing a piano!!!

There's a challenge for you LL, train a chicken to retrieve. :thumbsup:

Another weight (chicken) on my shoulders.........no way. Pavlov/Skinner are already too heavy. One becomes smaller as the other grows - love that section in DVD one.. With other trainers I value highly, I can hardly raise my arms. LOL.