Advanced Obedience Training Books

Guest Piximatosis

Guest Piximatosis

L&L: :rofl: Yes I bred her myself. She is from the second litter I bred, from Gr Ch TMR Picasso and Raven.

I am in the process of setting up my rodentry website so there will be lots of pics when that is done :(

And thanks everyone - I bought Beyond Basic dog training today from Amazon to get myself started!

L&L: :rofl: Yes I bred her myself. She is from the second litter I bred, from Gr Ch TMR Picasso and Raven.

I am in the process of setting up my rodentry website so there will be lots of pics when that is done :(

And thanks everyone - I bought Beyond Basic dog training today from Amazon to get myself started!

Good for you for buying a book. Pity my dogs cannot read.

O.......the pictures of your rats!!!!!!!!

... that's Magpie, she's a black downunder hooded spotted. Little old fart she is now too. :p

:D Know absolutely nothing :eek: about rats (other than the wild ones who used to infest my horse feed shed in plague proportions :) ). I presume you are referring to the rat in the far right end of your avatar? Why is it called a black downunder hooded spotted? Looks brown to me ..... :rofl:

Edited by Erny

Guest Piximatosis

Hey Erny :love:

Genetically she is a silvered black - but the black rusts in places as they get older - and she's older!! :vomit:

I HAVE looked for it everywhere!!! I have a feeling I loaned it to someone but can't remember who.

I really want to read it again though so I think I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get it anyway!

Opppssssss :love: Me finks that it could be in a box I've never unpacked chook. I did return a heap but I'm sure I've seen one of your books and kept forgetting about it. Wanna pm me an address and I'll post it asap.

SORRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :vomit::vomit::rofl::rofl:

The one in the middle is like my first rat Veruca,..awwww i used to take her everywhere.. No one knew my name but everyone wld say "HI Veruca" as i walked by...i was accustomed to being known as "The rat lady" lol..coulda been worse i guess.

What surprises me is that they arent allowed to sell them in pet shops yet they ARE allowed to sell mice.

Now i know u will know this Pix,..but RATS are far CLEANER and stink LESS than Mice.

One of my rats Sabina,would actually "clean" her cage of all poopies by throwin it out on my loungeroom floor..Thanx girl..lol. But it proves my point,they like things clean!

Guest Piximatosis

Riley! You don't have that one, don't worry - you DID return it, I've just lost it again since then. Will PM you. :vomit:

L&L - pet shops are allowed to sell rats, just many choose not to! Who told you they couldn't be? - they lied :love: