Nice Smelling Doggies?

I had my two bathed yesterday and the smell off them is divine :thumbsup:

My question is, does anyone know where I can buy some of that perfumey stuff they put on them at the end of the bath? That smell only lasts a few days and although I know they dont need more than a monthly bath, I would love to be able to spray that stuff on each couple of weeks or however often is safe enough to use, its lovely :)

Thanks

Pet stores and grooming salons stock dog cologne. You should also be able to pick some up online.

Good, thank you, its something I have never thought of buying and have never looked when I do my 'dog' shopping, I will look today when I go :thumbsup:

There is a gorgeous one from PetNetwork called "Luscious" it is divine, and smells like strawberries.....

There is Fidos Fresh Coat Spray that I like, that is good for either sex, and the fragrance lasts ages

I dont mind one by Equinade "Fantasia Bloo" is nice & lasts well also, they have some other colognes I havent tried them though.

Some of them are really gross, sickly sweet smelling, and some are too strong & can cause skin irritations. There are so many around but I usually stick to the same few.

heh, Dieter has a wide variety of imported doggie colognes :thumbsup:

If you get yours bathed by Aussie Pooch mobile ask them if you can buy their lavender spray - I LOVE it, and it really does last because I have washed a few ex Aussie pooch dogs and you can smell it on them when you are washing them (months later)

Guest Amy Rose

Another plug for the Fidos cologne, it's soooo lovely. My old grooming job used to involve spraying every dog (except those with skin allergies) with it, and I'd go home smelling like it. Mmm.